<>GDPR - EU General Data Protection Regulation>
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
This privacy statement is intended to inform users of this website in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) on the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the website operator Fam. Felder Heidi, Tel. (0039) 335 6305540, Email: / Appartements Heidi, H. v. Gilmweg 13, 39030 Mitterolang, . We take your privacy very seriously and treat your personal information confidentially and in accordance with applicable law.
1. In accordance with Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- Your master data (first name, last name, address, telephone, e-mail, date of birth, place of birth, language, etc.)
- Your data in travel documents and IDs
- Your details about payments, debit cards, credit cards and bank cards
- the length of stay you requested, as well as any personal preferences related to the stay you are disclosing to us
2. We hereby inform you that Appartements Heidi, H. v. Gilmweg 13, 39030 Mitterolang, , in accordance with Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, stores, processes and, where required and required by law, personal data collected by you for the following purposes (third parties). public authorities, tourism association):
- to the public administrations and authorities, as provided for by law or by contract (such as accounting rights and duties under accounting, tax and customs, contracting, reporting, or litigation)
- to fulfill our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you
- for our legitimate interests, in the area of direct mail, confirmations and the exercise of our own legal interests
- to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax advisory offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding proves necessary or useful for the performance of our duties, and on the above manner with the corresponding objectives.
The duration of the storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents you have granted, and the statutory retention and legal obligations applicable to us.
<>Access data on our homepage>
3. The data processing is done in the following way: manually and by computer
4. The delivery of your data is voluntary/obligatory (if mandatory reason).
If you refuse to disclose master data, travel document data and bank details, we will not be able to fulfill the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our facility. We do not use profiling and automated decisions.
5. The data will be stored, processed and, to the extent required and required by law, transmitted to third parties (such as public authorities, tourism association) for the provision of our services.
6. The data carrier is: Felder Heidi.
7. The controller of the data processing is: Felder Heidi.
The website operator or page provider collects data about access to the site and saves it as "server logfiles". The following data is logged:
- Visited website
- Time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address of the Internet service provider
The data collected are for statistical purposes only and to improve our website. The website operator reserves the right, however, to retrospectively check the server logfiles if concrete evidence points to unlawful use.
<>Handling Contact Information & Forms>
Popular browsers offer the preference option of not allowing cookies.
For information and instructions on blocking and deleting, see here
On this website you'll find information about how behavioural advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. www.youronlinechoices.com
If you contact us through the offered contact options (inquiry form, e-mail, telephone, guestbook, newsletter registration), personal data will be stored (eg name, address or e-mail addresses). This is necessary in order to be able to process and answer your request.
<>User Rights: Information, Correction and Deletion>
If you send us inquiries via the contact form on our website, your information will be saved from the form, including the contact details you provided there, in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions for a period of two months.
Should there be a booking/contract after the request via our form, we must keep your data within the meaning of Art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code for at least 10 years.
Only those fields are required in the forms that are mandatory for using the offer and transmitting the information. We will not disclose your transmitted data to third parties without your express consent, unless required by law.
1. The data subject has the right to receive free information on the availability of personal data. You have the right to receive this information in an understandable form.
2. The data subject has the right to information about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and modalities of processing;
c) the system used if the data is processed electronically;
(d) the key data identifying the right holder, the controllers and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5 (2);
e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be transmitted or who may become aware of them as agents, agents or agents appointed in the territory of the country.
3. The person concerned has the right
a) to request the updating, rectification or, if interested, the completion of the data;
b) to require that data processed in violation of the law be deleted, anonymised or blocked; this also applies to data whose storage is not required for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
(c) to obtain a confirmation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b), including as regards their content, have been communicated to those to whom the data were transmitted or disseminated, unless that proves impossible or the amount of funds would be unreasonably large in relation to the protected right.
d) the persons have the right to deletion, as far as no legal duty of preservation stands on our part. When exercising your right of revocation, all your data will be irrevocably deleted, unless higher-ranking legal provisions are violated.
4. The person concerned has the right to completely or partially
a) to oppose the processing of personal data concerning them for legitimate reasons, even if such data are in line with the purpose of the collection;
(b) to oppose the processing of personal data concerning them where such processing is for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales, market research, opinion polling or commercial information.
For more information about your rights as a victim, please contact us at
. We're here to help. For complaints, the supervising authority is the "Garante per la protezione dei dati personali": Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, tel: (+39) 06.696771, e-mail: email@example.com.
Consent for receiving information via e-mail or post.
Translated with google translator. Only the german version of this text is binding.